Saturday, June 18, 2011

1 Month

Wow! Our little girl is 1 month old! She has grown and changed so much already. One of our cousins gave us this cute bear and cards so we can see how she grows each month in comparison with the bear. Unfortunately she smiles only when she is half asleep still so we had to settle for the serious pose. ;) 






It's fun to see London's personality come out more each day. She is such a silly girl. As I tried to get a good picture of her smiling or at least looking at the camera and this is what happened. I can only imagine her thinking...
How can I tease Mom today?

Look Mom I can burp

and spit

Go cross eyed and stick my tongue out


Stick my tongue out this far and lick my hand

I think I can hold a record for holding my tongue out the longest

OK this is getting old. Mom can we please be done with pictures and do something fun like...eat :)
You're really pushing it, I'm getting sleepy
Alright....I'm DONE!
Update and Newest discoveries:
  • London now weighs 10 pounds and has the cutest belly
  • She learning to concentrate on our faces instead of looking past us.
  • She loves going for rides in the car
  • Sometimes a warm bath is the best way to calm her down
  • She loves going out to socialize. She has been good so far when we go places. Can't decide if it's because she loves the car or she loves not being stuck at home all day.
  • I wake up each morning to a little lion growl. It's too cute, I don't know if she is trying to scare me awake?

London received her first letter
Happy first month!

2 comments:

  1. London is SO cute! She looks so much like you guys I love it. It was so fun seeing you guys a couple weeks ago. Hope all is well. Treasure the little one they grow way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so grown up! We need to get together - Will and I and going through Dunaway withdrawals!

    ReplyDelete