Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Projects

I decided it was time to start sewing again. I haven't done much since high school and I've really missed it. I decided to take on the baby bedding as my first project. I made the baby bumpers (thanks to this tutorial), crib skirt, and just finished a baby blanket with the rest of the scraps. We have a little more than 2 weeks left and there's still a lot to do. Here is a sneak peak of our baby's nursery. We don't have much room right now so she has her own little corner in our room.


the inside of the baby bumpers
Next project: Baby blessing dress

Tyler has been working on his own project the last several weeks. He has been building a dresser to match our bedroom set. It looks great so far. School has been keeping him pretty busy so it has kind of been put on hold but should be done sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute Stacee, your sweet baby is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! Can't wait for that lil' girl to get here!

    ReplyDelete