Sunday, November 20, 2011

6 Months old

Here is the latest. London is half a year old!

*************************
London has officially started solids. Here is a video and some pictures of her first attempt with rice cereal.  She didn't like it much at first but it's starting to grow on her and she likes it a lot better with vegetables mixed in.






*************************
This is the latest on her crawling.
*************************
It looks like she is attempting the splits but I think she's trying to go from crawling position to sitting in the most awkward way. Ha silly girl!
*************************
More about London this month:
*She can shake her head no -  mostly she does it when she is done eating. It's really fun though to shake our heads no and then watch her copy. She thinks she's pretty funny when she does - and she is.
*She's learned to make a clicking noise with her tongue and lips.
*It's been said that babys sleep longer when they are on formula or start solids but it seems to be flipped in our case. She is mostly on formula now and eating solids once a day and she wakes up about 3-4 times a night.
*************************
London loves playing at Grandma and Grandpa Rowley's house. She soaked her outfit in drool so she got to wear a cute I {heart} NY shirt.


*************************
The other day I brought London into my room to play on the floor while I was finishing some stuff up for work. She was babbling on as she played with her toys and then I noticed it went really quiet. I looked down and she was gone. So I checked the foot of the bed thinking she must have crawled around. I looked and no London. As I was headed out the door, I saw her lift our bed skirt up to peek at me. Haha she's already learned to play hide and seek.

*************************
Wow, these posts are really getting long. I should prob try breaking them up from now on. Happy Late Halloween. I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week. We went around and visited all the grandparents. We ran into Jena and Anabelle at my parents along with Rogan and his family and my cousin Tanya and hers. Anabelle and London were wearing twinner kitty costumes. So cute! 

Jena holding London, and me holding Anabelle
 This picture cracks me up!

Cute little kittys holding hands

 Tanya and her family as Shrek, Woody, Buzz, and a princess.

 Rogan's family as Batman, Little bo peep and her sheep, a witch, and diddy Kong. Kim made all of their costumes and did an awesome job.
Each year as a Dunaway family we carve pumpkins together. This year we did an angry bird pumpkin. I wish I had a picture of the rest the families because they were all so good.


Well that's it for today, it's getting cold out there so bundle up. See ya soon

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOSH, Stacee. The cereal video is my fave. She's BEAUTIFUL and holy cow she's sure growing fast.

    ReplyDelete